Vital Point Acupuncture offers high quality, drug-free health care, which provides clients with the best of traditional and modern approaches.
What makes us different to the rest:
- Every patient that comes through the door is classed as an individual and therefore needs an individual treatment. Just becasue two patients can present with the same symptoms doens’t mean that they will respond with the same treatment. So when it comes to making a treatment plan for a patient, everyone recieves a specific treatment that addresses their personal issues and is catered to their individual needs.
- When going for an acupuncture treatment for a musculo condition, not only do we use the acupuncture but we also incorporate massage, cupping, moxibustion, electro acupuncture or what ever is needed to give the patient the best results.
- We take the time to really listen to the patients needs and make them feel as comfortable as possible
Owner/Practitioner: Rebecca Sweeney
- Bachelor Health Science (Acupuncture).
- Member of Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association. (no: 2719)
- Registered member of Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Health fund provider
- Workcover provider
- Tuesdays 2-7 (@ woodford)
- Wednesdays 9-4 (@ woodford)
- Thursdays 2-7 (semper amore @ morayfield)
- Saturday 8-12 (semper amore @ morayfield)
Rebecca spent four and a half years studying her Bachelor of health science (Acupuncture) at the Endeavour College of Natural Health, which included a three week internship in Nanjing China where she spent time in the hospitals studying the diverse range of conditions that came through the door.
Rebecca has been the owner of Vital Point Acupuncture and Massage since February 2011. Rebecca treats a wide range of conditions with Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine. Her main passion lies with helping clients with fertility issues, including IVF support.
Click on our Acupuncture page to see more information.
Click here to make an appointment with Rebecca Sweeney:Book Now